New England Antique Bottle Club Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Sam_MaineBottles

Reaction score
Hi All -

Just a heads up about the 39th annual New England Antique Bottle Club Show and Sale - it's scheduled for Sunday, April 3 from 9AM till 2PM. New location this year - Great Bay Gallery on 25 Willand Dr., Somersworth, NH. Tables are still $25. Contact person is Gerry Sirios at 207-773-0148. I'm really looking forward to it already - I might even splurge and get two tables this year to give me a little more elbow room! Hopefully many of the New England Forum members will be able to make it - we'll be able to put some faces with the names we've come to know here on the Forum.

-Sam

Sam_MaineBottles

Reaction score
Hey Taz -

Glad you folks will be at the show - I'm counting the days.

As far as the Maine bottle book goes, I"ve spent quite a bit of time working on the cover design today - with the howling blizard outside it's a perfect time to work on the book (we did get up to 2 degrees Fahrenheit this afternoon but what a wind!). My goal is to get the book to the printers by the first of March so I can have some copies at the bottle show - still got a lot of work to do on it though, lots of bottle pictures to take but hopefully I'll make it!

-Sam

bearswede

Reaction score
OK, Sam...

You can take Taz at his word if you want to, but he told me he was gonna try and make the Little Rhody show earlier this month in eastern Mass... But if he was there with Ms. Onabininger, he never checked in with me...and I was offering him 10% off!!! Cowmeatmaize said "Hi" tho...

Anyhoo, I'll be setting up at Knotty Pine the Sunday after, so what the heck... I'll hit the NEA show on the third and just leave the bottles packed up afterwards for the 10th... I think this is a plan... Will I finally get to meet you, Taz??!!??

Ron

Roger

Reaction score
It would be great if we could have a group photo of all the Antique-Bottles.Net Members at the show! Maybe announce a photo call over the PA system (if there is one).

I often think we should have a badge or a t-shirt so Members can recognise each other!

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Ron, I honestly wanted to go but 600 miles was much of a day trip! lol.[:D] Roger that sounds like a great idea! Will you be there? Portland aint too far from England?[:D] Well have a good day all of to the support the habit.... Taz

Roger

Reaction score
Will you be there?
I would like to be Taz but it's not possible [:(] I get over at least once every couple of years but it never seems to coincide with a show near where I am going to be.

I have this dream that one day I will spend two years in a Winnebago touring around the US just visiting the regular Members here. Maybe staying a few days, perhaps going out on a dig with them or just chewing the fat then moving on to the next Member and so on...

pitfinder

Reaction score
Roger, when you get out here to the Panhandle of Texas, Gunsmoke and I will take you digging. It's a great place to stretch your eyeballs. In fact, I think I can see a cobalt blue USA Hosp Dept glinting off the Rockies from here, although "smoke thinks it's green. Richard

bearswede

Reaction score
Don't listen to those "cowboys", Roger...

Spend your time up here in the northeast where the bottles are older, more crude and quite frankly, more beautiful... And, we've got fewer rattlers up here!!!

Ron

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
The door is always open for a noble gentleman like yourself here in Maine! No poison snakes here, just damn blood sucking insects!!! [:D] Glad the forum is back up and running! Taz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky