Last 7up Bottles for Today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bamascavenger

Reaction score
Oh yeah, BAM BAM is ok....lol. Yes, i have held mine up at angles to see if there was any visible sheen, but there is none on the u7p shown. i do have an 8 bubble green ACL without the red, because it lost it and you can see where the red use to be. Just a slight sheen at an angle and everything else is perfect, letters etc. nice talking with ya, will show the embossed TOM JOYCE CO U7P if u are interested in seeing that one? Later taters. P.S. That is a large baby huh? it is funny, not that old, 70's. there is a 7 bubble one that sold on the bay for 19.99 the other day. it was a lot older than mine. Hey Bob, you got a point on new stock old stock, but you can usually tell the age of paper, and as bottles go...i understand there are a few folks who repair old soda bottles by taking a broken one at the top and another top from another similiar bottle and making a "new" old bottle and never tell you. so buyer beware. look and look again, ask questions. BAM BAM!

bamascavenger

Reaction score
Ribbed 7up bottle

Has anyone ever seen a ribbed 7up ...7 bubble bottle b4? Athens, Alabama. First one I've ever found. Btw...im still kicking! Been awhile but I'm back!

Attachments

• 20170316_164131.jpg
    20170316_164131.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 95

iggyworf

Reaction score
Yes I have seen them before. Looks like an 8 bubble to me. Very nice bottle. More pics if you could.

Welcome back!

Last edited:

hemihampton

Reaction score
Looks nice, I never seen one before, Where you been? LEON.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown