2 cool whiskey tops i found

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

portland med. man

Reaction score
never new these existed until i found 1 then i found the other one would love to have more great way to display your product with a top like that.....these had corks under them but i took off

Ay73736.jpg

Attachments

• Ay73736.jpg
    Ay73736.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 70

Bottleman

Reaction score
Nice finds! I have only dug one before that’s the shape of yours but I have a smaller one that was a pouring spout. If I find a few more of them I could see myself collecting them someday. They are cool little stoppers!

~~Tom

Ay74120.jpg

Attachments

• Ay74120.jpg
    Ay74120.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 78

portland med. man

Reaction score
nice they are rather collectiable wonder how many varients are out there ... nice strohs

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Med Man, those are quite striking, I haven't come across any over Westbrook way. But I DO know that somewhere in my boxes downstairs I have a Joseph Spang whiskey. I'll have to look for it, maybe it could be matched up with your topper.

portland med. man

Reaction score
that would be peachy..... met you at the portland bottleshow... couple years back just joined up love sharing info and pics with people great site to do it on

snake oil

Reaction score
Dittos on the cool ! I'll have to keep an eye out for whiskey tops at the Baltimore show this Sunday . I got a "kick" out of the one that says "The Pure Food Liquor House" [:D] . I never knew about whiskey tops , until I saw this thread . [:)]

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky