$10,000 insulator? WOW

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wilkie

Reaction score
Hard to believe that's worth almost 10 grand! Other than the color, it's really not that attractive! I do like it though, just not 10,000 dollars like.

Wilkie

Reaction score
BUYERS BEWARE

I just got my bottles that I purchased from utahcollectors.com It was a two bottle lot of cobalt Creme de Camila bottles for 18 dollars. One regular sized, one sample. I made the purchase for the sample which I believe is kind of scarce. The description said that they were in good condition except for the "utah haze" that they want to call the staining. When they arrived in the mail, the large size had a large chip off one corner of the base. The sample had a 1/2" diagonal crack on the neck and a lip chip. I was really bummed.

Now, granted, Rick Holt, graciously offered to refund my money if I sent the bottles back, but c'mon, the time and trouble of mailing them back and the cost of shipping does not make this even worth the refund. He needs to be sure he lists his bottles accuratley, it's not like he has hundreds of them listed and simply overlooked these two. He doesn't have many listed at all. All I'm saying here is if you decide to buy from his website, ask questions first!

NSL8RS

Reaction score
Awesome find! Once in a lifetime, but usually never. LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac