North Carolina soda...Kola Mist

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
A friend (Scott) found this at a shop, and although it is a neat bottle, we know next to nothing about it. I've done a lot of the usual searches and came up empty. It's probably 30s or 40s, with a fluted type neck area, and a paneled square bottom section. It is embossed on one side: KOLA MIST SYRUP & EXTRACT CO. // SCOTTLAND NECK, N.C.
The other side has: KOLA MIST bordered with scroll work.

Hey Carolina soda collectors-diggers; How common are these? Has anyone seen one before? Local collectors here have looked at it and couldn't tell us anything. Thanks in advance.

Vt56960.jpg

Attachments

• Vt56960.jpg
    Vt56960.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 68

trose

Reaction score
Kola Mist bottle

A friend (Scott) found this at a shop, and although it is a neat bottle, we know next to nothing about it. I've done a lot of the usual searches and came up empty. It's probably 30s or 40s, with a fluted type neck area, and a paneled square bottom section. It is embossed on one side: KOLA MIST SYRUP & EXTRACT CO. // SCOTTLAND NECK, N.C.
The other side has: KOLA MIST bordered with scroll work.

Hey Carolina soda collectors-diggers; How common are these? Has anyone seen one before? Local collectors here have looked at it and couldn't tell us anything. Thanks in advance.

Vt56960.jpg

Just found this message. I have one of the bottles and would like to get a second. Is this one for sale? If so, please send contact info.
twrose1946@yahoo.com

sunrunner

Reaction score
This is a great bottle . it is not common .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora