911 call

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlediger

Reaction score
OMG that was a hell of a read, you should write books man. Im just speachless....but soooo funny

Digger Ry

capsoda

Reaction score
Steve....Did you take your Zanex today???

You folks have just meet the real Steve. He ain't prudy but he has the gift. [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]
He has three people to answer to know days also. [;)]

mrbottles

Reaction score
Hey Bottledigger, I am thinking about writing a book, just can’t think of what to write one about… Just have to have fun... I got stuck writing for work (writers block) and decide to have some fun... When you live in sub arctic Wisconsin are a bottle nerd and have two little men to take care of that’s about all that is left for fun at this stage of winter. Really, could every body spray some hairspray out the window and burn a tire in their yard today to get this global warming thing going? PLEASE!

Hey Cap, No, No Zanex for me. Not depressed at all. Loving life with the two lads and my lovely bride and bottles bottle bottles. Not sure what it is really, just know it makes nice fuzzy loveable trick chimps lose it. Three now BUT four soon... Might end up with ten boys trying for a girl. The latest two will be 10 months apart… NO just kidding… They will be 14 months apart. Not really worried about a girl the boys are awesome… I think mom would like a partner though. With Beau just seven months old we are already ganging up on her.

Steven

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Dressing up in costumes,playing silly games hanging out in treetops and shouting out rude names.SHOCK THE MONKEY! [:-]

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky