hutchison bottle resource

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

2muchstuff

Reaction score
Try,SeattleHistoryCompany.com for hutchison information ,everything as far as molding and sizes dimensions and so fourth, the only thing they do not answer is dollar value. definitely give them a visit and if you have specific question try hutchbook@yahoo.com they also have unknown hutch bottles for research, who knows maybe you could answer there question.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Great tip 2muchstuff! Ron Fowler (of Seattle history) is undertaking the monumental task of trying to identify every known US hutchinson variant. He has a keen eye for detail and he's compiling some very valuable data.

2muchstuff

Reaction score
you are absolutely right, stumbled across his site while back, filed it away till i came across some hutches, we dug 2 ,are rare by his assement now have to try to put monetary value, on these for sale or insurance that what seems to draw all of us together the hunt for knowledge only if we could get paid for the hunt of glass for knowledge

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hi 2muchstuff; The quest of knowledge about old glass making is what I get up for every day. It makes bottle and glass collecting a lot more fun and meaningful to me.
RED Matthews

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp