Oronoco Rye Whiskey sold by EDW J. Quinn Washington DC

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

coop

Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if anyone had any tips of how I'd go about finding anything related to this picture. Although I have a picture, I'd like to actually find a bottle and shot glasses. Thanks for any help

Ay74761.jpg

Attachments

• Ay74761.jpg
    Ay74761.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 124

Pontiled

Reaction score
You will occasionally find the small whiskey bottle on eBay, but the prices for Washington, D.C., items have taken off in the last year or two. Over the years, I've dug a few of them in and around Washington. On the other hand, glasses will be almost impossible to find, unless eBay or antique shops around D.C. yield them. Good luck!

Pontiled

Reaction score
By the way, that's a great piece you have!

coop

Reaction score
Thanks---unfortunately, I only have the picture. It is my friends grandfather who bottled the whiskey in the 20's and sold at his own tavern. I was trying to find one, as his family doesn't have anything except pictures. I thought it would be a great holiday gift for him....Thanks for your reply. I'll let you know if I ever find one!

bangersister

Reaction score
Hello!!

Thank you so much for all the information about Edw. J. Quinn and his tavern :) Maybe all you experts can help us with some information (and worth) about, not the glassware, but this bottle we purchased at an estate auction here in Southern Maryland. Anything you can give us (hey even an offer ;) would be fabu!

[:D]

Cz79909.jpg

Attachments

• Cz79909.jpg
    Cz79909.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 128

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member