Arch Campbell Hope & King Limited

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hello all,
Does anyone have any info. on a spirits style bottle, Scotch or whiskey maybe, late 30s is my guess, embossed: ARCH CAMPBELL HOPE & KING LIMITED // KX 282 // GLASGOW SCOTLAND ? All of the embossment is on the bottom. I figure this must be a common bottle, but my research on this has failed so far. It is a yellow amber, full of large bubbles, and rather tall bottle, between 9 - 10 inches. I don't have any pictures to share, at this time. I left it with the homeowners (The plantation) and I promised them more bottles after I locate the older privies on site. So far, most of the clues and bottles found on this site, have been imports. This sort of makes sense, since there is a major river across the street, which was used for importing goods.

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Roger-
Thanks for the company info. and facts. I did find a few listings for modern whiskeys with this name, and with contents. Also, now on eBay, someone has one listed with: A. CAMPBELL HOPE & KING LTD., transfered on a small pottery handled jug. The link is below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3257534031&category=3914

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis