killa heartbreaker i found 2 years back

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

portland med. man

Reaction score
found this killa soldiers cannon flask ,1/2 pint in the rare color light forest green says a little more grapes capt. bragg on the opposite side and is open pontilled it was broke in place under a 50 pound rock why why why , cry cry cry, if only i had found that cellar hole just a year or 2 earlier she migh have been whole most likely the rock settled and crushed her in place ....... oh well did get some other killa bottles so it wasn`t that bad....

Vt57941.jpg

Attachments

• Vt57941.jpg
    Vt57941.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 80

IRISH

Reaction score
Almost always the way, top class bottle broken then something plain complete next to it [:mad:] . Did you get anything else out of that celler ?

portland med. man

Reaction score
yeah hear is the good ones i got from that cellar hole .... then some more but these were the babies, found many coins from sifting dating 1863 lots of buttons and buckles, and some crazy shards ...

Mainepontil

Reaction score
$4000 plus on that historical.

We still on for tuedays dig?

Maine Digger

Reaction score
You guys have definately got 'Bottle Sickness' if you're digging this Tuesday![:D] What, with 2' of snow already on the ground and another 12'' - 24'' on the way, you must be tunneling horizontally just to get to the site![8D] I suspect there's going to be some prime sites opening up over here in Westbrook this spring and summer, I've been checking the city website for the building permits being pulled. There's no less than 200+ houses in the works as well as some fairly substantial commercial buildings coming up. Unfortunately, this means about 1/2 dozen old farms are gonna get paved over.[:eek:] (That's one of the reasons my house is on the market and I'm headed north) Anyway, I'll keep my eyes open....

oldshoe4u

Reaction score
Norm New York would have ya back.. [:D] I need another digging partner Lots of farms around here and a little more direct sunlight to melt the snow quicker in the spring..
I think if you go much further north youll be into perma frost![:eek:]
BOB

Pontiled

Reaction score
Did you say that you got buttons, etc. from the site as well? Sure would like to see them!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown