Georgia

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JohnRoy

Reaction score
Hi! My name is John, and I am looking for a digging partner in Georgia. I will do some excavating here on the farm during the first week of April. There are milk bottles, mason jars, vinegar bottles, soda bottles, and various other items. I will go through an old barn (lot of glass items stacked in there), smokehuose, shed, and 2 small private dumps on the site. I have already found a Speas Ginger jar (quart), and a White House Flask (quart) with little effort exerted thus far. I am planning to sell everything that I find, since I have a second baby on the way. I am willing to split everything 50-50 with someone. I could use someone with more experience than myself.
-John

digdug

Reaction score
John,
I live in the Atlanta area. I could use a digging partner. The only thing is my schedule. There is never enough time to dig like I would like to.
Let me know if you would like to meet up.

JohnRoy

Reaction score
Let me look around the property a little more this weekend to see if it would be worth your while to come down for a dig. I'd love to work with you sometime. I will have the summer off if you want to try and do something when it warms up...

-John

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora