TruAde Syracuse

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

oldshoe4u

Reaction score
Any one ever seen a TruAde? It's local to my area Got a square with a "G" in it on the bottom along with 1257. First one I've seen (which doesn't mean too much[;)]). I got it for $4, along with the Hire's. I got no clue about acl's but I thought they'd be cool for my boy's to display. I got some more freebies coming too. Thanks!
BOB

Rp42814.jpg

Attachments

• Rp42814.jpg
    Rp42814.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 97

flasherr

Reaction score
Good deal on those bottles look very clean. I would normally sell them at 3-4 so that was good. I hope your son enjoys them. there are lots of great pictures ACL bottles out there to get him interested in as long as go withs. There are some great bottle caps out there so keep an eye out for them also.
Brian

flasherr

Reaction score
Also look at my post my collection- flasher to give you an idea whats out there for your son.
Brian

oldshoe4u

Reaction score
Thanks Brian, I saw a your posts, and yes there is apparently a ton of different acls out there! Since I posted this bottle, I've seen a couple other truades on e-bay along with the hire's bottle and none seem to be commanding very high dollar, but at least I know I didn't over-pay either[;)]. It's pretty sad that I'm so desperate I'm buying bottles, god I can't wait till the snow is gone!
Thanks again!
BOB

madman

Reaction score
hey old shoe that true aide is nice but im wonderin what city is marked on the hires bottle mike

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac