"Laur's flocked up flock"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
I just got home from the hospital. This clumsy digger dropped a bottle of Starbuck's Frappuccino on her foot. Well, all hell broke loose. I'm cursing, Joe's yelling, the cat's are running around. So I turn on the light and see a red lake where my foot is supposed to be. What a mess. I got twelve stitches and the most excruciating nerve block in my foot. I don't cry a lot, but I think they probably heard me down the street during that part. I did manage to snap a few shots because, well, I don't know why, but I won't post them on here. The pictures aren't actually as bad as the real thing. My Mom always said be proud of your scars. I'm all wired from novocaine now, is the only thing besides the throbbing. Just needed to whine a little.[:(] Also, this seems like the kind of bloody story guys would get a kick out of[:D]
Thanks. Goodnight.
Laur

mr.fred

Reaction score
RE: I like glass, but not THAT MUCH!!

Whine all you want----it hurts!!---[:(]---won't be long before your back out digging.[;)] Fred.

beendiggin

Reaction score

Hope your foot gets better soon. Bummer. By the way, I love those drinks, but I feel like I'm clogging my arteries every time I have one. But they are so good!

RedGinger

Reaction score

I will email you one if you want later. Joe's out digging [:mad:], and I think he took the camera with him. No comment.
Well, beendigging, no clogged arteries for me, I didn't even get to drink it lol.

RedGinger

Reaction score

I forgot to say thanks guys for your well wishes. Know that SNL skit Appalachian ER? Well, it reminds me of that. It's not that bad, but this area's not exactly known for its hospitals or weird patients. I'll type more when the dust cloud here settles. Fred, I hope we can all get together to dig soon. What do you think of Bradford's ER?

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score

OUCH!!! Bummer too. I hate getting stitches. There such a freakin inconvienence huh. And on the foot of all places. Not like you use the thing ALL THE DAMN TIME. Oh well, crap happens, and from what I've gathered from you Red, you'll be out diggin before the stitches ever come out. Especially after Joe comes home and starts showing off his finds.[;)] Hope ya get well soon.

RedGinger

Reaction score

Thanks CanYaDigIt. Makes the throbbing a little better.[:eek:] I'll try to get out there. They're a few hours away digging a civil war era dump. Hmphhhh! [:D]

RedGinger

Reaction score

On the bright side, I got to see a baby raccoon and a big fat Mom with him when I got home because it was late. I threw them a few food scraps so I could watch them.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

If you keep on feeding them you will be able to watch them every night.After they are done your trash cans will be next[:D]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac