What yall think

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

idigjars

Reaction score
Hello Bill, nice find! Nice lid. Knight's templar is related to the F&AM. Mason's.

Thanks for sharing the pics with us. Take care and good luck finding more nice stuff. Paul

Just Dig it

Reaction score
the knights templar are rumored to have found the treasure of king solomon including how to speak with god in caves under solomons temple..after they were all discareded off because they were accused of ungodlike rituals....they passed there secrets and rituals down to the builders of all the great medevil cathedrals of europe...the freemasons..masons allowed to pass freely over all of euope at a time when no one was allowed to...our country was founded by masins..and theres a theory on the entire countrys basis being built by them and that they still run things...sweet lid..could have been cermonial no?

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Actually lobearoo its a subject i read alot on..a while back a forum member found something that looked like a ceremonial shoulder strap of sorts he had dug it was all metal.and a series of interlocking plates..i think it was liek 2 years ago ...anyway ive been reading ever since..i dont watch tv<3

glass man

Reaction score
I CAN THANK MR. GOOGLE FOR WHAT I FOUND OUT.OLD MAN GOOGLE KNOWS BOUT ALL THEY IS TO KNOW BOUT ALL THEY IS TO KNOW,BUT NOT EVERYTHING THOUGH!

glass man

Reaction score
BY THE WAY THAM TEMPLERS AND FREE MASONS ARE RUNNING THE WORLD! I DO THINK I GOT THAT FROM THE HISTORY CHANNEL OR THE CONSPRICY CHANNEL ONE. CAN'T REMEMBER! ANY WAY IF THEY RUNNING THE WORLD THEY DOING A PISS POOR JOB OF IT! NEED TO TURN IT OVER TO THE KWANI CLUB,BET THEY COULD STRAIGHTEN IT OUT!

dollarbill

Reaction score
Up date .Seems sense I posted this a while back a few have come out on the sale market.Its a paper weight and all this time I thought I was missing a jar.Thanks for looking.
bill

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky