New digs

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

#1twin

Reaction score
I finally dug a Warner's Safe Kidney & Liver Cure. It is badly bruised on the lip, like the Dr Pierce's Golden Medical Discovery next to it, but that comes with hasty digging I guess[:mad:]
From left - right on the back row: Ladies leg amber whiskey's that a fellow digger left behind, an applied top amber beer, two wines, and another Saxlehners Bitterquille.
Next row: Applied top amber and aqua beers, a bottle with 3 finger grip circles on each side?, Dr Pierce's Golden Medical Discovery a Warner's Safe Kidney & Liver Cure, a milk bottle looking thing with a slug that reads Dodson & Hil s Mfg Co. St. Louis and 2 Kina laroche sauce bottles.
Next row- a papoose hot sauce, a pepper sauce, more amber applied beers, 2 styles of Citrate Magnesia, an 8 sided teal corker that reads RUMFORD CHEMICAL WORKS, and a aqua food bottle.
Next is a Ferdinand Westheimer & sons, a screw top Mellins food, a MOM, A rainbow atomizer, a ink, a cosmetic cache,and a weird jar seal with something like Blume or Olume???? Patented 1898
I would like some info on the milk looking bottle and the Rumford Chemical. Thanks for looking, Marvin

585BA2FB79CE417096C9862A7CBDA255.jpg

Attachments

• 585BA2FB79CE417096C9862A7CBDA255.jpg
    585BA2FB79CE417096C9862A7CBDA255.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 55

bottlegod

Reaction score
What No Pontils in M.S.? Screw caps Suck!
Rick

passthebottle

Reaction score
Nice digs Marvin, the Warners safe cure is one that I have never dug before, I have had lots of close calls , but to this day have not found one whole . It is one that I refuse to buy even though I might see one reasonably priced , I figure I will get one eventually and when I do I will be exuberant.

#1twin

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I'm posting today's dig tonight. Pontils are very hard to come by around here, but I hardly think a bottle has to be an open pontil to be a keeper. To each his own! Marvin

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky