New Australian Bottle Book.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

abcr

Reaction score
Hi All, We have just printed and released Australias first full colour bottle book. This book covers most patents and styles, with hundreds of full colour, top quality photographs, each item with a price attached to it. It is a 52 page book, and comes at a cost of $33 plus postage. If any of you have seen the Roycroft price guides, it is along similar lines but in colour as opposed to black and white with the emphasis on top quality photographs. We have called it: A Pictorial Collection: Australian Found Bottles: The Good Ones!, by Russell Dunn. If you want any more information, I will help you all as much as I can.

While I am at it, we also produce a quarterly magazine, the next edition of which is at the printers currently, it is called the Australian Bottle and Collectables Review and costs $33 for the four editions posted to your postal address. Again, let us know if you are interested and we will help as much as we can.

Regards,
Travis Dunn.

IRISH

Reaction score
G'day and welcome Travis.

It is a great book too, well laid out and the photo's are very impressive. The mag's not bad at all for that matter [;)] [:D] .
Those are Aussie dollars and not US ? there is a currancy converter here if it helps anyone http://www2.westpac.com.au/forex/forex_calc_dom.cfm?mode=FOREIGN .

abcr

Reaction score
Hi Alan, It has been a long time hasn't it. For those people such as yourself that receive our magazine you will find an order form for the book in the next edition, which is only a couple of weeks away. If you can't wait that long, just send the money order or cheque down with a note stating that you are after the new book and we will send one up to you. Postage within Australia is $2.00, making the total $35.00.
Travis.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown