!850s privy dug today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
We did it again today. Dug another early '50s pit, that is. Everything with huge tube pontils and quite few nice bottles, including a few fancy foods. I won't bother with the photos today, though. It takes too many posts with one pic at a time. Fun dig.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Post away, Mike.. it's a slow night here.. I would love to see some 50's goodies!!!!

RedGinger

Reaction score
There is a way to do more than one pic in a post. I can't remember. You might ask Tigue. I think he was the one that knew how to do it.

Oldtimer

Reaction score
First, save all the pictures to Photobucket. Use the bulk uploader; you hold down the "CTRL" button and select all you want to save when selecting which pics to upload, and then click "OK"...
Then, one by one, copy the "direct link" code of each pic, then in a reply page here, paste it in between "image" tags by clicking the "image" tag above the reply box...you can add up to a certain amount of pics, I think like 6 or 7...it's limited for some reason on most websites.
An alternate way is to type
and paste the direct link in between them..be SURE that the text is directly against the [] symbols with no spaces in between or it won't work..
18572-2010-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT50.jpg

7fbae050402106d9e16a12cma0.jpg

USMC.jpg

d.jpg

neoconservatism.jpg

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Sorry, folks, I put the story, pics and all, on another bottle diggin' site, Too easy over there. I haven't the patience to do'er here.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Sorry, folks, I put the story, pics and all, on another bottle diggin' site, Too easy over there. I haven't the patience to do'er here.

In that case its REALLY easy, just add a link to where you posted it...

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Yeah, thanks a million and congratuwhateverlations![:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu