Another Turn of Century Pub Jug!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
HAVE MUCH HAVE YOU GIVEN TO THE FORUM MR2REAL? MANY ON HERE HAVE NO MONEY TO GIVE ,BUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE IS VERY VALUABLE! CHANGE YOUR HANDLE TO MR UNREAL AND DON'T GET SO UPTIGHT CAUSE ALL DON'T GUSH WITH DELIGHT CAUSE YOU HAVE POSTED SOMETHING ON HERE. I HAVE SAID MANY THINGS ETC. AND THEY WERE IGBORED,BUT HEY THAT IS OKEK,CAUSE I HAVE ALSO POSTED STUFF AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN MUCH INPUT. DAMN DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN A WAD CAUSE ALL DON'T SAY WHAT YOU WANNA HEAR EVEN IF IT IS A LITTLE HARSE. LOBES CAN BE A TOUGH COOKIE ,BUT LOOK PAST THAT AND LEAN WHAT HE SAYS. HE KNOWS A GREAT DEAL,SO THINGS THAT HELPS YOU AIN'T SUGER COATED,BUT IT HELPS! HELL WE HAVE ALL MADE BAD BUYS,LEARN FROM IT AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT TIME YOU MAKE A BAD INVESTEMENT.PICK YOUR ASS UP A GET RIGHT BACK ON THAT HORSE CAUSE ODDS ARE YOU WILL GET A GOOD/GREAT BUY SOONER OR LATER!CC26PAC IS ONE OF THE BEST DUDES ON HERE AND I CONSIDER HIM A GOOD FRIEND! MAN IF YOU DON'T CONNECT WITH HIM ON THAT LEVEL YOU HAVE MISSED OUT BIG TIME! GEEZ DON'T GET SO BUMMED OUT OVER TWO UGLY JUGS,NEW OR OLD! THANGS CAN BE REPLACED GOOD FRIENDS CAN'T,BUT IF YOU HAVE THE MEAN ATTITUDE IT SEEMS YOU DO,GO THE THE ASSHOLE ANTIQUE BOTTLE SIGHT UNLIMITED,YOU WOULD BE A HIT THERE! PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY MAD AND PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY! JUST LEARN!!! LOVE RULES! JAMIE

capsoda

Reaction score
We here take pride when listing on ebay and advertising to the forum members, that the descriptions are accurate. We don't rip each other off here. You will take flack but you'll live. You're more than welcome to participate on the forum, the more the merrier. But never think your talking to a bunch of dumb hicks here. You'll will find this is the place to come for bottle information. there's no more knowledgeable place on the planet.

I....I think I'm gonna cry.....[X(]

Shake it off and get back on the horse but do the research first. Something like that can really damage a rep. Remember, one oh chit can ruin alot of attaboys.

appliedlips

Reaction score
Wow, I missed this one. So you ignored good information I gave you about the last one being a fake, let it end and then listed another one.. If you hang out on the forum long enough you will find that in the rare occurence Lobey and myself agree, chances are its something farely obvious..

appliedlips

Reaction score
The guy that payed $227 for the first one got his money back then? If so then good for you. If not, well ................
ORIGINAL: mr2real

The item just got pulled, so rest assured that the only one that got ripped on this pitcher was me!!!! $97 investment down the drain

mr2real

Reaction score
Last time I refunded someone's money, they responded promptly with a negative feedback. The buyer didn't pay or contact me for 25 days after the auction ended. Then all the sudden he decided to pay, after the item was long gone. I refunded there money 3 days later and as you can see in my feedbacks--- Avoid this NON_SELLING SELLER & TERRIBLE COMMUNICATOR: ignored multiple email.---- The truth is, this guy never wrote my anything!!!! The bidder on the Memphis pitcher had plenty on pictures the see what he was bidding on. It would be a lose, lose situation for me!!! I will probably get a neg anyway, but life will go on. I don't like get ripped on ripping anyone else. I just wonder why thememphisdigger said "it's authentic" The first picture didn't look nearly as crappy or fake as the second in my opinion. I hope the 1st was on real, but I can't prove nothing. I wish the best for the bidder, because I never had intentions of ripping someone.

Just Dig it

Reaction score
Somewhere in the country..theres a pissed off collector of old beer pitchers with your address...Id refund that guy quick

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp