West Virginia bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

perrycola

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this site and I'd like to say that I have a list of all known soda pop bottles from WV. I'd be glad to help everyone who has questions about them. I've published a book on WV acl pop bottles and a book on WV milk bottles. I have copies for sale. I'm the show chairman of the Pt Pleasant, WV bottle show coming up this Oct 3rd, 2009. I welcome all bottle collectors to the show and contact me if you have any WV bottle questions, Charlie Perry-cola.

42022353DD4C4F22BC01472618B94158.jpg

Attachments

• 42022353DD4C4F22BC01472618B94158.jpg
    42022353DD4C4F22BC01472618B94158.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 280

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
Hey Charlie,

How are you? I see you are having a show the same weekend as the RABCA Show. I had planned on doing just Richmond but I will try to make it to yours too. Good to see you found the site. Now you will get to see my WVa. finds before anyone else around home. Go aheaf and look through previous posts on the site. I just found a lightning hot drops marked Weston. I could BS forever but I wont. Again welcome.

LC

Reaction score
Is that a good thing or a bad thing Warren ! Welcome to the site perrycola

morbious_fod

Reaction score
West Virginia bottle questions? Hmmm here's one I've been wondering about. I know that there is a Chero-Cola pyramid Soda Water bottle from Princeton WV; however, I know that they did actually bottle Chero-Cola itself, is there a twist type or straight side Chero-Cola bottle from Princeton, WV? How about a Gin-Gera bottle from Bluefield, WV? Or an Issac Greenspon bottle from Bluefield, WV? The last two bottles are from bottling companies that I know existed; however, haven't found a bottle from them.

BTW how much is your book.

T D

Reaction score
Welcome Charlie, been seeing your stuff on the bay for years. Always good stuff. I think you'll find alot of useful info here, a pretty wide variety of knowledge. I'm always looking for ACLs and Georgia crown top sodas, especially Chero Colas

waskey

Reaction score
hi welcome to the forum,i have a question about a west va milk bottle berkeley springs dairy,berkekey springs wva slugplate pint size whats the value on this and is it rare at all thanks ~henry

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
I dont know where my book is I got from you but I know I saw the Berkley Bottle in there. I would recomend Charlies Book to anyone the comes across WVa. Bottles.

McCoke

Reaction score
Good to see you here Charlie! I missed setting up at the Weston, WV show in June. I got married that month and everthing has been very busy. Was the Weston show very large this year?

Tim

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown