brown coke

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bostaurus

Reaction score
I finally got to unpack my bottle collection that has been sitting at my in-laws for the last 6 years. I took pictures then packed them back up...no room in the van to take them to Maryland with us this time. Some of the bottles were better than I remembered and some were much worse...found my self wondering why I even bought them in the first place.
I do not collect sodas but have a handful...I like to get a bottle from each place we have lived.
I actually don't remember buying this coke bottle...it is brown or dark amber. It is crown top, has Coca-Cola embossed on the shoulders and has an arrow embossed on the center, back and front. I am sure it is not worth much but I was wondering if any one could give me some information on it.

coboltmoon

Reaction score
That is a good bottle. If it is embossed with a town or a state it might be a great bottle.

Can you show a photo?

bostaurus

Reaction score
I am still at my in-laws house. Not sure if I can get that picture to download...I don't want to download all the pictures and clutter up their computer. I wish I had looked a the bottle better. Ohio comes to mind but that may have been one of the other bottles...Big help I am.

bostaurus

Reaction score
My tech savvy teenager was able help me see an enlarged view of the picture on the camera. It seems to say Cleveland, Ohio.
How long did they use the arrow?

McCoke

Reaction score
They used the arrow bottles for a number of years. Say the 1900s through the early teens. I'd say less than 8-10 for sure. Ohio has lots of the arrow Cokes! Arkron, Cleveland & Cinny.

glass man

Reaction score
GREAT COKE,DEPENDING ON CONDITION. CALLED A AMBER STRAIGHT SIDED COKE .SS MADE FROM 1900-1915. THERE ARE AQUA ONES,CLEAR ONES,AND OF COURSE AMBER ONES. IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHERE THE COKE IS FROM AS TO WORTH. SMALL TOWNS WHICH MADE FEW GET MORE. IN OTHER WORDS SUPPLY AND DEMAND. AMBER WITH ARROWS ALWAYS COOL! JAMIE

bostaurus

Reaction score
It is a bit scratched up. Still don't remember where I got it or why I have it. Well...I will save it. I may meet some youngster one day that is interested in collecting and I can give it to him/her.
Thanks for the information guys.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky