jumbo peanutbutter

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sandman

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it is a southern brand or not. All of mine were dug in western NY and central Pa.

sandman

Reaction score
I'm sorry. Frank tea and spice co. Cincinnati Oh.

glass man

Reaction score
NAME CAME FROM JUMBO THE ELEPHANT P.T. BARNUM OWNED. LOOK IT UP GREAT STORY. THE LIDS ARE WHAT IS HARD TO FIND AND GOT TO WATCH OUT CAUSE THERE ARE REPRODUCTIONS. CHARLIE ,I DON'T THINK IT WAS JUST A SOUTHERN THING AS IT WAS PUT OUT BY FRANK TEA AND SPICE CO. AND I THINK THEY WERE MORE THEN IN THE SOUTH. FOUNDED BY JACOB FRANK IN CIN. OHIO. JAMIE

cyberdigger

Reaction score
What scares me most about this forum is how many reasons I am finding to go to all the 30's - 50's dumps I've found and refrained from digging out.. and look for stuff like this... I thought TOC was desperate enough! [&:]

mr.fred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: sandman

Hey Cap. I really like the one on the far right. Nice. I have a few left myself.

A2E90783B2884A09AC491B0DDC04F035.jpg
You got some nice ones there[;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Ya mean like they had visitors from Dixieland? "Come and hang around with us fun-loving yankees, enjoy the lower humidity levels, marvel at the crowdedness, but please bring some of that delectible Jumbo Peanut Butter if you do come..."

capsoda

Reaction score
It had pepper sauce in it Fred. Frank tea and Spice Co. used a lot of collectible containers for their products.

madman

Reaction score
as far as jumbo being widely used in the south? ive found them in toledo oh. knoxville and bristol va,it was made in cinci oh. i know youve all heard of franks hot sauce, also dove brand was made by the frank tea and spice co. and seem to be alot harder to find, any body got a pix of the frank tea and spice factory! hey cyber whats up? it seems like all i have down here is 30s and fourties dumps to dig, so ill dig them, but its worth it, alot of cool bottles in those dumps, as well as a ton of junk lol, heres a few of my jumbos oh yes cap the pepper sauce is swweet!!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora