HELP!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
Got me some cheap glasses from wal-mart so I could quit writting in caps and so people would quit bitching bout it. MORBUIS said people would not jump on me bout talking JESUS. That it was the caps that anoyed people not so much JESUS! THANK YOU FOR THE SAGE ADVICE BRO!

Trouble is seems my writing is smaller then others. Why is that? computer pay back for using caps so long? CAN SOME BODY TELL ME WHY THE LETTERS ARE SO DAMN SMALL AND [scuse me old habits die hard!] how to fix it. I am so annoyed at people being annoyed. Course I still plan to annoy people just not with caps any more. YOUR EVER LOVING JESUS FREAK AND ALL AROUND WONDERFUL AMERICAN LEGEND......jamie

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Jamie, way up top on your browser page, you should be able to hit the "Edit" selection and there should be a "zoom" option.. if so, click on "zoom in" and that will enlarge everything on the page.. maybe that will help..

glass man

Reaction score
Well thanks for trying to help! could find no zoom. What is the font size all about? What is a browser page? Reminds me of Rodney Dangerfield in easy money where him and his friends are just browsers. Looks like when i ok what i have written it is a little bigger. Any way if people can read what I write then it is all fine! JAMIE

T D

Reaction score
AW COME ON SIR JAMES. IT WON'T BE THE SAME...SAY IT AIN'T SO

glass man

Reaction score
IT is so T. D. d.! I am a rebel,put pick and choose my fights. Writing in caps is no big deal ! hey Lobey i found out what do. Man my blind ass could see this from the 50 yard line! Just wonder is it as big looking to you as it is me? or is it only huge on my end? [;)] wow all the symbols looks like i am tripping! cool looking! [LUCY IN THE SKY WITH GIANT DIAMONDS]BROTHER MORB SAID I WOULD STOP WRITTING IN CAPS [oops] then people would not jump me bout talking bout JESUS! It was the caps! So glad to hear that and I thought it was just talking bout the LORD that bothered so many!HALELEUHA I AM FREE! [swtill need to learn to spell,but Rome ,GA wasn't built over night! iI am also enrolling in caps anonomous ,so I won't slip back in my ole ways!"HI I AM JAMIE AND I AM A CAPS PERSON AND IT MADE MY LIFE OUT OF CONTROL! JAMIE

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Yeah, I feel like we been CAP-JACKED!!!! [;)]

Just Dig it

Reaction score
I took my capslock off when i used to play video games..Like literally the whole button..then id just snap it back in when needed

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis