EVER WONDERED?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
YOU LOOK AND SEE LOTS OF PEOPLE ON HERE,BUT NOBODY SAYING NOTHING. IS EVERY BODY WAITING FOR JUST THAT RIGHT MOMENT TO SAY SOMEN? OR THE THING JUST FOR THEM? OH ! I THINK I GET IT,JUST CAUSE YOU ON HERE YOU AIN'T GOTTA SAY WHAT EVER COMES TO YOUR TWIN CELLED BRAIN,BUT I GET TIRED OF WAITING TO THE TEN-TWENTY PEOPLE TO SAY.....SOMETHING!! ITS LIKE PLAYING "STARE DOWN".[:)] YALL KNOW I LOVES YALL DON'T CHOO? [8D] HOME-ME JAMES

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Hey Jamie,
Guilty as charged. Sometimes I just check in and don't have time to put in my two cents. At others, I can't think of anything valuable or funny to add. And still others, there is a ragging clawing dogfight going on and I just watch from afar . . .

nostalgia

Reaction score
I think that if every member of this forum had to reply to every thread, this place would be overloaded!!!!

I reply only when I either feel that I can add my 2 cents worth or if I have relevant information regarding the topic.....

It's my humble opinion [;)]

glass man

Reaction score
Well damn I got somebody talking![:D] yes I understand! I too come on here and ain't nothing chaged in maybe two hours! sometimes just good to know I ain't alone here,like in a TWILIGHT ZONE EPISODE! Course like my brother used to say "I ONLY SAY SOMETHING WHEN I THINK I GOT SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY!" [;)] As you can tell he got the brains![;)] JUST GOOD TO KNOW YALL HERE! Will be very very quite like ole ELMER FUDD! jamie

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Would be easier if the forum was organized in threads instead of posts. So the last thread to have a post on it would be listed and we wouldnt have to sift thru pages of posts from all the active threads of the past day or 2. So if everyone is commenting on just a few threads, they would be on top of the list of threads. Easy to loose comments from people in it's current state. Just my opinion.

nostalgia

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Poison_Us

Would be easier if the forum was organized in threads instead of posts. So the last thread to have a post on it would be listed and we wouldnt have to sift thru pages of posts from all the active threads of the past day or 2. So if everyone is commenting on just a few threads, they would be on top of the list of threads. Easy to loose comments from people in it's current state. Just my opinion.

I agree 100%, I thought I programmed my computer wrong but I guess this is the way this forum works; I'll just have to sift through all the posts.... But I do like it here [:)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Hey Jamie, I know what you mean, man.. it's like a Mexican standoff sometimes! I've been sick with the flu since Sunday, ain't been feeling all to chatty...but I'm watching yall..[;)]

Miles

Reaction score
Sometimes I post but when it's a dig of like 3 ABM jars I'm less inclined to state my wonder regardless of them being a new digger.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora