GIMME BACK MY BULLETS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
A SHORTAGE OF AMMO IS BEING REPORTED IN THE USA,BECAUSE SO MUCH IS BEING BOUGHT. ANY ONE GUESS WHY? TOO MUCH GAME? FEAR OF SOMETHING? STRANGE. JAMIE

woody

Reaction score
I don't know... I bought steel shot for duck hunting at Walmart for $8.27. A box of 25 sheels.
Plenty of ammo on Remingtons sight, also.
I don't see a shortage.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
There is somewhat of a shortage here ........ mostly on handgun shells . Especially .380 and .45 .
I read that ammo was in such demand right now that Remington added another shift and is now running 24/7 to keep up with demand.

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: lobeycat

Could be the changes to the second amendment that that are being worked on are close to completion.....
I KNOW THIS SHORTAGE IS TRUE CAUSE I HEARD IT ON THE NEWS! YES LOBEY CLOSER TO COMPLETION THEN MANY KNOW! JAMIE

privvydigger

Reaction score
Friend of mine had some trouble getting some ammo, just for a 380. Was able to get it eventually but not every place had it like they use to. Someone then told me "They can't get the guns away from us! But they can get at the ammo" I wonder if our government hypothetically did become corrupted but so powerful, how would it be brought down. Constitution says we can have guns but I do not believe it says anywhere where we can use them against the system. We do not have a vote of confidence......long over due.....I say "Mandatory Voter Registration and Voting.
You don't register and vote you lose your privliges and there are quite a few I could think of that would hurt. now get this....only 52 % of eligible voters vote...so in an close race like we've had...it rewards around 25 % of the people who vote...with
decision & policy making in this country. OUR government is no longer of the people, by the people, for the people.......Is it me or is that wacked and right out in front of everyone?

CanYaDigIt

Reaction score
The ammo shortage started with the first outbreak of H1N1. The govanator here in CA made an announcement that thousands of people WILL die from it in CA alone. Just the idea of martial law got a lot of people stocking up on ammo. I hope it's all just bologna.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac