"The Joe Trio"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Today three interesting bottles arrived in the mail. I had no idea who they were from. I was truly puzzled as I opened them. One said "Not For Joe". Inside, was an awesome flask with a woman on a bicycle and a little banner above her head saying Not For Joe". The neck is missing, but Joe will repair it. It is really cool and through some research and what the sender told me, it is from an old song. I've never seen one like it.
Next box contained a tiny clear bottle embossed "Joe's". I wonder what was in it?! Very cute!!
The third box contained a neat hand figural bottle. Maybe it was a sample of some kind? Very interesting.
What a cool trio. It felt like Christmas! It is so nice when people go out of their way to send you a bottle (or three), especially in these hard times. We will post some pictures tomorrow.
Thanks Doug (Appliedlips), for thinking of Joe and me. I have received some very cool bottles from other generous forum members as well and I just want to give you all a shout out! The Hubs (before we met), Cyberdigger, Tom, Fred, Staunton Dan, Appliedlips, Lobeycat, sage from AJohn, and last but not least, GuntherHess.

RedGinger

Reaction score
In my shout out, I forgot Deer 4x4 who sent us a nice historical flask last year. I haven't seen him on here in awhile.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
[:)][:)] That's very cool! I really groove on ABN generosity... just another reason I love this place!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Okay, finally the picture of the "Not For Joe" flask. I really like it! The neck is broken, but hopefully, that can be fixed. Either way, it's too cool and will be displayed. I put a tiny bit of oil on it for display purposes. Thanks again Doug. I know I wouldn't want to give that away if I dug it!

AF2CDC4F10A84FA48EEE7D79609E7CBD.jpg

Attachments

• AF2CDC4F10A84FA48EEE7D79609E7CBD.jpg
    AF2CDC4F10A84FA48EEE7D79609E7CBD.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 69

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
I can see why you love it! The message tells me it's "yours" LOL...and the graphics are really cool!

Thanks for posting the pic! I need to try the oil on a few of mine too!

glass man

Reaction score
COOL! MAKES ME WISH MY NAME WAS ST. DRAKES! I HAVE WANTED A "LINDSEYS BLOOD SEARCHER" FOR AWHILE,BUT WHEN I HAD THE MONEY GOT SOMETHING ELSE AND THESE AREN'T CHEAP!
LOVE THE LADY ON THE OLD BIKE! WAY GREAT! JAMIE

glass man

Reaction score
STRANGELY THE HAND BOTTLE LOOKS LIKE A BABY BOTTLE.YES PROBABLY A ALCOHOL HOLDER.JACK JOHNSON

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi