Too Many Favorites

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ancientdigger69

Reaction score
Here is a smpling of stuff I have. Too many treasures to pick just one favorite.

6cfaf30d.jpg

edbaacef.jpg

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
The two pieces that look like blue milk glass...are they parts of lamps...or what...???
Did you dig all of these? Very cool...thanks for sharing!

glass man

Reaction score
NICH BOTTLES! SEEING YOUR FIRE GRANADE SURE MAKES ME MISS MINE! JAMIE

ancientdigger69

Reaction score
The grenade was a present from my dad. he got it at a very reasonable price at a show in baltimore. the dealer damaged it on the way to the show. still has original contents though. still a nice bottle.
fce98ac2.jpg

7aec5351.jpg

9628a105.jpg

e3f89731.jpg

glass man

Reaction score
THE HARDENS I HAD WAS A LIGHTER BLUE[LIKE A SAPPIRE BLUE] AND HAD THE CONTENTS IN IT TOO.GAVE $60 FOR IT IN 96. WISH I HAD IT BACK. THEY ARE COOL! A FRIEND AND ME YEARS AGO CLIMBED UP ON AN OLD ABANDONED HOUSE TO GET THE LIGHTNIG BALLS OFF IT!YOU HAVE A LOT OF NICE STUFF! THANKS FOR SHOWING! JAMIE

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
Thanks for the close-up pics...it makes such a difference...I couldn't visualize how they would have been used (Jamie said he had gotten some off the top of a house)...so I looked up "Diddie-Blitzen Rods"...I came across a site "Picker's Treasure" and they had pics of them still on the rods - one was even still in the tripod thing that sat on the roof! Too cool...it's like the old insulators and these glass (and ceramic) balls and all the colorful/funky advertising way back when...seems like it would have been rather pretty place...wish I could remember it that way!

Thanks for sharing - now if I see these when I'm out and about...I'll know what they are! ~~~and grab 'em!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu