Just listed a few more auctions on ebay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

justanolddigger

Reaction score
Lots I find interesting, and put in some opening bids on a few. Your pics are top notch! I wouldn't apologize about the shipping costs, it is fair and just the way it is now. Thanks for letting us see some some nice bottles....
Bill

deer4x4

Reaction score
the shipping is cheap i pay for anything over the charge listed like delivery confirmation and insurance if needed keep watching i am putting up some historical flasks this weekend and some others thanks
bob

Miles

Reaction score
I too was wondering that, it was a great looking ink so I couldn't exactly blame you if you decided to keep it.

baltbottles

Reaction score
I was made a good offer to sell the ink outside of ebay. I much prefer to do private transactions over giving ebay anything. So feel free to make fair offers on anytihg I list.

Chris

baltbottles

Reaction score
lol well if you guys really wanted it then you should have emailed me and made me a fair offer I'm always open to selling stuff outside of ebay. Also my auctions end tomorrow night check them out still lots of cheap stuff. Oh and if you pay with a check or money order I can give you discounted shipping.

Chris

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac