Senior Member Bottle Master

Must have been a rare one...Kolowine

RE: Must have been a rare one...Kolowine

It is. I did know the story behind them. I know a feller who has two different styles of this bottle. I think he said there maybe one or two more of these bottles around.

The Cheerwine Co. doesn't have an example of said bottles for their museum in N.C.. The company a few years ago offered him 800 for the two and he turned them down.

As the bidding goes, I waited around the house tonight for an xtra two hours for it to come up, came in third. Oh well I guess I'll add that to the Big Hit fund.

the pic gono.com has and the pic on fleabay are different . are those the two different styles?

I like the bottle, but not being a die hard Cheerwine collector, there is no way I'm gonna pay that much for that bottle. Maybe I'll spot one in the wild at some point. Ya never know.

dang Pat, I thought all of us ACL guys had a couple of Big Hits. I'll look around my pile and see if I can find another one...[;)][;)]. I saw the Kolowine bottle, didn't even put it in my favorites to watch it. WOW!

I just saw a person on eBay who has a Kolowine bottle for sale, the item number is 282118534246 the sellers name is Codshor_0 I have never seen one of these before, they must be very rare!