Did you know your bottle may be worthless?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ronvae

Reaction score
Razor & Whiskeyman,
Exactly! Maybe what we all have in common is not the bottles, but a sense of history linked to overactive imaginations! If a $1 bottle provides more entertainment than an $8 movie, it's a good deal. [:D]

whiskeyman

Reaction score
RONVAE...it's our imaginations that keep us going back and digging too...always hoping to uncover that scarce bottle we've all dreamed about owning. Though I guess some of us have higher expectations...$$$

madman

Reaction score
hey razor nice thang you got goin here, i loved the part about the 52 ford and the bricks !! if we only had a time machine!!! ps i no wheres there an old brick yard thats got 1000s of 100 year old bricks

RazorsEdge

Reaction score
Thanks Madman! lol I know I can't beleive the response its getting....thats great though, I like it when everyone can talk about an issue they have in common.....I'm not sure how many of you have yahoo instant messenger, or how many members this site has, but I was thinking about creating a chat room on yahoo that all the members could go to whenever they want and discuss things like this, and bottles with other members in real time......What do ya think?

madman

Reaction score
hey i think that would be cool, and private too , i like aim i use it alot mike

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94