New Website for Soda Bottle Collectors

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
I just published a website "Deco Soda Bottles" which you can get to at http://www.decosodas.com It covers those fancy embossed soda bottles from the 1920's and 30's. It has over 200 bottles photographed + a little bottle history which you can view as a slideshow in the "Photos" section
This is my first attempt at a website and there were some technical limitations such as not being able to add much descriptive text with the botttle photos, and I was limited to 49 photos. Would appreciate any comments.
Thanks.

whiskeyman

Reaction score
HI BRIAN...loved your book. Nice job on it and the website....!!!

dshaneb

Reaction score
Awesome website! The only decos I have so far are a couple of the Dr. Pepper clock bottles (clear, 6 1/2 oz), a Smile (clear, 6 1/2 oz) and a Bluebird (clear, 7 oz). My Bluebird has the bird sitting on a limb facing my right when holding the bottle. The odd thing is that he is wearing a tophat! I usually collect ACLs, but the decos are cool.

Shane

Reaction score
Shane,
Thanks so much for your positive response, and I agree with you, Decos are COOL! It's great that the Blue Bird soda you have is a hard to find variant - almost all of the Blue Birds that I've seen are the ones with the flying bird (in photo on right) not the top hat variant. Excellent find!

Om32313.jpg

Attachments

• Om32313.jpg
    Om32313.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 108

bubbas dad

Reaction score
the one in the middle in one of the greatest bottles i have ever seen. i want one so bad i can taste it. great bottles and web site.

dshaneb

Reaction score
Hey Brian, I'm glad to hear my variation is rare -- I had no idea! I have two pics from the seller that I'll post, though he had a bad backdrop color:

Ig12031.jpg

Attachments

• Ig12031.jpg
    Ig12031.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 93

dshaneb

Reaction score
And here is a close-up of the bird in tophat:

Zx69828.jpg

ronvae

Reaction score
Great picyures on your website--really beautiful! Impressive collection!

newfounddump

Reaction score
hey, i just found 2 of those ones on the right with the flying bird, and info or value??

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown