Dawson, GA flask

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MINNESOTA DIGGER

Reaction score
sandchip . go out and knock on some doors in the neighborhood surrounding the downtown district . if you knock on 4-6 houses you should get permission from 2-3 . and once you get in one persons yard and actually find a pit , you may find the neighbors are curios ! you may get residual permissions that way , don't forget to give the homeowners plenty of plain bottles and some common embossed ones , personally if i was living in ga and knew that bottle existed , i would take a day or two and go knock on doors in dawson . and would eventually end up with one or more.

MedBottle1

Reaction score
Sandchip, I live in Dawson. If you want to join me we can try to find some places and split what we find 50/50. Let me know!

MedBottle1

Reaction score
Alan's friend found that whole bottle in Calhoun county which is about 20miles from downtown Dawson. Calhoun has the town of Arlington. Find an Arlington coke and its worth about $500! Man we need to dig around here!!!

Ka0s

Reaction score
image.jpg

I found this one in Savannah while I was on vacation there last month. One of my friends Bill Wrenn got it from me for his collection.

sandchip

Reaction score
I did try emailing Cressler, but never got a reply.

Thanks for the advice, Minnesota. Will do, Static. And the Big Injun is a good one, KaOs. A late friend of mine had a mint quart example and I didn't realize just how good it was at the time when he was selling off his collection many years ago. Damned hindsight...

sandchip

Reaction score
Another thing, I just noticed that my broke and the whole one were blown in two different moulds, so they've got to be out there.

MedBottle1

Reaction score
We have to find them! There is a creek by my house and for years I saw a coca cola
Bottle stuck in the mud. Pulled it out one day and it was the 1923 style bottled
In Americus. Just shows bottles are around, even in front if our eyes, we just have to find them.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp