Blob beer dates

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Digswithstick

Reaction score
Hi Kathi, about 60 miles south of Erie,work up there though. Lot of the old timers are no longer on here much, I look at posts when I can,but not really up to date on prices. Mostly collect what I dig,although if I am working when you have sale might stop by to see what you have.Inks ,poisons , pontiled ,local bottles is what I look for now.Erie had so many breweries it is tough to find what is rare. Light yellow is not common on older bottles.
Rick

Kathi Groh

Reaction score
Hi Kathi, about 60 miles south of Erie,work up there though. Lot of the old timers are no longer on here much, I look at posts when I can,but not really up to date on prices. Mostly collect what I dig,although if I am working when you have sale might stop by to see what you have.Inks ,poisons , pontiled ,local bottles is what I look for now.Erie had so many breweries it is tough to find what is rare. Light yellow is not common on older bottles.
Rick

Thanks for writing back, Rick! 60 miles isn't too far away! My sale is next Saturday, that would be awesome if you could come! I'll give you a deal for being a "forum buddy"!! I am very appreciative for everyone's help on here! IMG_3646.jpg

Kathi Groh

Reaction score
Awesome!!! Thank you, had a friend create that for me! I just put my green insulator up on ebay! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marenjch