Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Bottle Master

RE: buffalo lithia water bottle

So far I have seen four different variations of this design, like Red's, different pitchers, different hair one has braids, one is smooth another was textured the sleeves change.

Type II teal

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 74ABFCC17D1545BEA9ECCACE97063C60.jpg  

Pictured are two of my latest Buffalo Lithias; One of them does not have springs embossed, and the lady (minerva or some other Greek Goddess) is different; I noticed that there is an even earlier version of the "lady" as shown by the earlier pics of the amber bottle on this post. I also included a Rockbridge Alum. bottle (R.A.S.Co) bottle I dug a few years ago. I have seen Bear Lithias, Elk Lithias, and other scarcer Lithias from Virginia; If any of you have a pic of a rare one, I would'nt mind seeing it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B8882F54F1344024B346211C116E7B46.jpg  

Your examples are exactly what makes the Buffalo's, the extreme difference in designs. Toss in the odd colors, they're big, mainly cheap and easy to find...... whats not to love? Plus there has to be a couple of rare ones just waiting to be picked up. So come on pull them out from the junk bottle box, dust off your ladies and let them strut their stuff.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E1912BBF2C684179B3D29D2B06A4B6A5.jpg  

Please show off your others.

They must have liked big butt women back then..look at that lady in the embossing! Can't say I blame them! Haha

ORIGINAL: myersdiggers1998

here is the only one we ever dug.

These are difficult to photograph but here's one that I dug recently.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AC90947F8D8E47998696B3E665EADE4E.jpg  

That's a nice design and exactly what I'm was hoping to see, one I haven't seen. I have two very similar ones one already pictured (poor quality) and another I have yet to shoot. Check out her collar and her sleeve, nice primiative work with a eye to detail. She's welcomed to join the family if you put it up on the market.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11B97D91DDA14944BAC624459CCBE41C.jpg  

I noticed that the legs on the table change a lot also.

The lady is so weakly embossed on mine i did not know what it was until i saw another one .

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A3EB619E72014AB0A0403A7FAC8A11AC.jpg