Diggin in Sacramento and foothills

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JENLUVSBOTTLES

Reaction score
Hello all. New to the forum as a user but been reading your posts for over a year. Decided today to create an account.
I have been diggin dumps since I was a kid. I used to bring the bottles to my mom as presents. She's into antiques.
Just now getting into privy's. Been doing alot of research but have yet to dig one.
I would love to have someone to dig with and learn from. Drop me a message if your interested. I live in the Sacramento area but travel to the foothills often.

Jen

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
I dig around Sacramento a couple times a week. Keep in touch on this board and maybe we can show you the ropes. Not all digs are successful, though, so don't expect to "kill 'em" every time you venture out.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Everyone is coming out of the woodwork in places I USE TO LIVE.... [&o]
I grew up in Applegate in the foothills. Of course, I didn't collect bottles back then, just rocks. But I'm sure I could have become a convert real easy.[;)]

bolddigger

Reaction score
Hi Jen! I'm Courtney, lived here in Sac. for 3 yrs. and love bottle-hunting, rock-hounding and general exploration and treasure-hunting. I'm also new to educating myself with bottle-ID-mania, and this website. Lets go diggin'! My e-mail address is blackburn.courtney@gmail.com. I have free-time and shovels! (Though I'm temporarily "carless") Send me an e-mail. Thanks. Courtney Blackburn
ORIGINAL: JENLUVSBOTTLES

Hello all. New to the forum as a user but been reading your posts for over a year. Decided today to create an account.
I have been diggin dumps since I was a kid. I used to bring the bottles to my mom as presents. She's into antiques.
Just now getting into privy's. Been doing alot of research but have yet to dig one.
I would love to have someone to dig with and learn from. Drop me a message if your interested. I live in the Sacramento area but travel to the foothills often.

Jen

JENLUVSBOTTLES

Reaction score
We Just moved to the Placerville area.... I have probes, shovels, sifters, and the like.... ready to venture out...... :)

tigue710

Reaction score
Sounds good! I haven't dug since I moved frm the east, there is another member on here frm placer too, who I've been meaning to call, maybe after the holidays we can all get together for a dig... Or search at least...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94