Medicine bottle pics for Matt

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

earlyglass

Reaction score
Wow, I hadn't seen some of the responses on this post. I was away on a family vacation, so my apologies for not responding!

Very kind words Bram, Kevin, and everyone else. It is a pleasure to have some interesting New England glass, and I look at them ALL the time. Some folks may think it is foolish, but I invite other collectors into my house any chance I get to share and have discussions... this is what it is all about! I'm not a wealthy guy and had to work hard for each and every piece. Realizing that most collectors will never have an opportunity to handle some of this glass makes it that much more enjoyable to share.

As for a book... it is in the works, although still in the preliminary stages. My focus is on "Glasshouses of the Northeast". It will be a major undertaking, but very comprehensive and visual publication.

Thanks,
Mike

RedGinger

Reaction score
If you need any help, I'm a writer. I have so many book ideas. My doctor even wanted me to help him write a book on his life. My skill seems to lie in helping, though. I just can't figure out which book to write first.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac