pine tree question

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

judu

Reaction score
are there reproductions of pine tree tar cordial bottles?.....i want to buy one and was wondering if there are fakes i should be aware of.

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
I don't know of anybody making repro's of the pine trees.. There are a lot of variations to the pinetree bottle thats for sure.. even the same mold has a variant.. where ever they were made there was a big diffrence from bottle to bottle almost.. enjoy John

kungfufighter

Reaction score
None that I know of. Some of the variations (tooled tops) are rather late but they are still 19th century.

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
Here is a post to look at a few variants.. there are also blue ones There are pontiled ones all of the ones pictured are smooth base.. they also come in a variant with no patent or trade make words , No Date, And some just Have patent on the top.. Many many variants. With the pricing going from 100.00 to the thousands..

https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-271261/mpage-1/key-/tm.htm#278840

glass man

Reaction score
GREAT POST JOHN!!!! I SAW ONE AT THE LOCAL BOTTLE SHOW I REALLY WANTED. IT WAS THE SMALLER ONE AND DARK GREEN,BUT I HAD THE CHANCE TO BUY A LARGE GREEN LADIES LEG BOTTLE MINT ,A MINT HALF PINT SCROLL FLASK,AND A MINT HALF PINT SIDE STRAP IN A GREAT COLOR OF GREEN FROM A DEALER AT A GREAT PRICE.

LOVE THOSE TREES THOUGH! REALLY WANT ONE IN A DEEP EMERALD GREEN!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnymanty