pulled my post off?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: div2roty

What? I sat wizzing plenty of times.. it's easy..

Not if you are trying to write your name in the snow. Although I knew this one girl in college who could spell full names in the snow from a squat position.

BET SHE GOT INVITED TO A LOT OF PARTIES AFTER A SNOW STORM.COULD SHE WRITE THE NAME:NEBAKANEZER?

glass man

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: OsiaBoyce

I sat there and hammered out a novel to ya and ya never got it? Damn that, see if Woody can find it for ya, I done it from this site.

Just calm down now, your fine in my book.

I'll test another PM

Just listen to this and chill for a second  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGt4NUYZ3SY&feature=related

THANK YOU I NEEDED THAT!

OK WOODY I GET ABOUT THE "MATCH"! I KNEW ONE GUY THAT AFTER MANY BEERS COULD TINKLE OVER A VOLKSWAGON!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

I asked Woody to pull it because I think honoring the Nazi's by dressing your grandkids up and having them Goosestep aroung your "compound" is in the worst taste possible, you're a disgrace to mankind and a completely backwoods hick. You seem to think Jews and African Americans don't collect bottles so you can spew your racist crap here, I personally think you're a complete scumbag who wouldn't dare try that in my neck of the woods. So keep making little Nazi's out of your grandkids and when they get what's coming to them from those beliefs you won't have any room to cry about, you racist !!

How did I miss this? Jim Bob show me one instance where I spew racist remarks. One just one, can ya do it. I'm sorry if I offended your African and Jewish heritage.

Now you on the other hand seem to have some anger issues, and a limited vocabulary. Buy a dictionary.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky