Tom on the phone, "Gotta go, I'm digging the best dump of my life!"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
RE: Last of the drugstore finds?

ORIGINAL: Wangan

ORIGINAL: RedGinger

ORIGINAL: Wangan

Two heads are better than one and you people have four heads to think of where to go and find stuff

Thanks, Wangan. Sometimes, we do! LOL[sm=lol.gif][sm=rolleyes.gif]

Thats why you need to go more and help them.[:D]

I got banned for awhile from the dig because of some red tape issues. I did my best, as much as I can with my back problems, etc. I was busy making something for my friend's son, who just had surgery, the last time they went. Sometimes, I don't care for the area they are going to or the death marches through the woods. That reminds me, Tom, I need permission to dig again on Joe's lot downtown. It's shallow digging, but I think I have the privy located from the Sanborns. I know you're not interested, but I would like to go with Joe and Fred. Thanks, Tom.

RedGinger

Reaction score

Very nice bottle, Swiz. Wangan, I agree about the side finds being just as interesting. I love the signs we found, the marbles, Joe's stamps and buttermilk cone thing, and my little black man bank part (although I am looking to sell that one). I just love history and playing archaeologist.

swizzle

Reaction score

Thanx Red, Hey if you don't tell Joe I'll sell you the next one that I find at cost plus shipping. If I dig one then just pay the shipping. I won't spend over $10 on one. Shhhhhh!!!! Swiz [;)]

Wangan

Reaction score
RE: PLEASE STAY TUNED...

Well Joe,I got a picture of the "barrel hammer".Im not sure if it was to make a barrel but maybe to make the hoops.Ill have to investigate further.

390B9871EDBB4DB293569B2BC44BE7A6.jpg

Attachments

• 390B9871EDBB4DB293569B2BC44BE7A6.jpg
    390B9871EDBB4DB293569B2BC44BE7A6.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 41

Wangan

Reaction score

Here is the Moxie,and it did have Nerve Food on it but very slight.It has a slight bulge below the wording on the front.The base was plain with a swiggle or maybe an M.These pics are worse than I thought.

FCD9022AFFD74462B3A9EEE443F2E7D0.jpg

Attachments

• FCD9022AFFD74462B3A9EEE443F2E7D0.jpg
    FCD9022AFFD74462B3A9EEE443F2E7D0.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 33

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)

Hey Tim,....That's very cool!....Colonial looking even....I love old tools, I've got a barn beam where we extended the living room, hung with old barn pulleys, tools, lanterns, liscense plates, etc. Thanks for taking the time to go back and get a pic,...did you go for the Moxie bottle, or was it already gone?... Joe

Wangan

Reaction score

I have no idea how much he wants for the Moxie,(no tag).I left it there.I wont be buying anything for quite a while.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94