$100 Red Seal Note........

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MIdigger

Reaction score
Figure ANY time a dealer type offers more than top book, theres something up.....I think youre correct to follow the path you are on. Getting that certified by professionals is a great move on your part. I wonder how many wouldve snatched the cash and ran with it. Many havent a clue what a star note is, radar note,serial numbers and the like which add value. I as you, would hold out until all my certification was done and complete. Part of that is just me being a collector.
Certainly we all know there are buyers of high grade coins and currency just waiting to snap them up. I believe youre in for a great payday.
Its funny how we stumble into these items, last week I picked up a Georgivus III 1797 coin and some silver coins for all of 10 bucks (although my find wont bring nearly as much as yours!). one never knows what youll find. Congrats on yours!

epackage

Reaction score
I collect star note dollar bills just for the heck of it so I always go thru my paper money before handing it out.....Nice pick up on the silver by you....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado