Yesterdays dig...Ball liquor bottle and a few others...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

green dragon

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: woodswalker

Tim I will have to check out the few that I've found...when I first started digging I kept a few bottles that look like they might be ketchup...but I never looked closely at them. I was just going top  use them for sand art!!

Never thought of that sand art idea - I did a lil of that years back .

would be a good use for some neat but otherwise not valuable ( monetarily or historically ) bottles.

and for the rcord I did bring home a nice short bottle looks like a Heinz botle, but maybe salad dressing of something, pretty squat for a catsup. need to get the base # and look it up .

keep digging, even fluff jars [:D]

~ AL

swizzle

Reaction score
I just dug another fluff jar myself today. Right out of the cupboard. MMMM....Now where's that Nutella?!? Swiz

green dragon

Reaction score
is that one in your cupboard actually glass ?

was having dinner at my parents with my sis in law and the kids last night and the plastic catsup bottle got me wondering ...
will there be ANY glass around years from now ?

Amanda might be right, even a fluff jar might be so unusual ... " wow, look, it's actually glass !!!!!"

~ AL

ORIGINAL: swizzle

I just dug another fluff jar myself today. Right out of the cupboard. MMMM....Now where's that Nutella?!? Swiz

swizzle

Reaction score
I've seen plastic fluff jars but the one I have is glass. Now I gotta eat another sandwich. Swiz [:)]

woodswalker

Reaction score
Darnit!! Now I'm gonna have to go back to all those dumps and get all the ketchup bottles!! (Just kidding![:-])

Even if they aren't old bottle but have a neat shape or design on them..like some of the old salad dressing bottles do...I keep them and store them in boxes out on my back porch/mud room...that way when winter time gets here and I can't go out and dig I have still have bottles I can dig thru and use for sand art or some of them I paint...fill them with potpourri or whatever...makes good presents at Christmas...and something to do!! I hate not having anything to do!!!
I think after work I'm going to buy some Fluff and try one of these sandwiches....[:)]

willong

Reaction score
I'll bury nothing but fluff jars, ketchup bottles and beer bottles and put the rest into the recycling bin.

The rest? Do you mean to tell me that is not enough for a balanced diet?

swizzle

Reaction score
It can be a balanced diet towards that last month before winter but after that its not all that good for you. Swiz

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora