What Do You See????

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
I believe it when I see it too, Photolitherland. I'll probably always be a skeptic. Still, I find the prospect of it all very interesting. I have since I was little.

Cows, that show is so funny! Joel McHale is a hoot. I like his little Chihuahua too.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I think the orbs are aliens, or alien probes, sent to observe us.. we shouldn't talk too much about this, though.. they will intercept this discussion and realize they need a way to better cloak themselves.. let's catch one while they are still vulnerable!! I'll meet you in the cemetary at midnight, armed with a butterfly net and a widemouth canner.. [&:]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
They don't have time for our trivial human concerns.. they just don't want to be captured, or even discovered, is what I am trying to indicate.. is all..

nydigger

Reaction score
Since this thread is paranormal I feel compelled to share an experience I have had. I live about 10 mile north of the actual Village of Sleepy Hollow. One night about 11 years ago me and a couple friends decided to visit the cemetery of the old Dutch church there. Mind you the cemetery at the church is smaller than the main cemetery and the church pre-dates the Revolution. The main cemetery is where Washington Irving and all the charactors from his book are laid to rest. The church grounds is part of the path that the Headless Horseman took. Any way we were looking at the grave stones and markers and I wandered a lil bit. I found myself tripping over a metal marker, I looked back at it and had this feeling something was crawling on my neck. I reach back and grabbed it and threw it to the ground where my light was shinning and it was nothing....The grave I literally stumbled on was marked "Helda The Witch" with a born on date of 1750, but no death date. A lil time later I found out that the metal markers were previously unmarked graves and they were using old church records and plot maps to mark them. Needless to say it was a very freaky night. We also found a grave of young sibblings none of them more than 7 years old and that was kinda freaky also.

peejrey

Reaction score
Ghosts ehh.....
i took a picture once at Stones River Nat'l Battlefield in Mufresboro, TN it is called the slaughter pens. Not only did hundreds of men die there but its been greatly preserved for the last hundred years. While taking pictures it got real cold, I didn't think to much of it until getting the pict developed later, (film camera) when i discovered that in one place i was shooting out at a cannon leaning up next to a tree, (by the slaughter pens) that hanging about 4 feet in the air was a thick "mist" in between some trees. is it a ghostly phenomenon you tell me.

RedGinger

Reaction score
Interesting story and history, nydigger. Peejray, I'd like to see your pic if you can get it on here sometime. I got a positive response from a local "paranormal group". The guy is nice and said:

"...Hello! Sorry it took so long to get back to you! Been a busy few days. I
took a look at your pics and think that it is hard to say where the
shadowing came from. There is 1 thing it could be. On digital cameras and
camcorders they have a CCD chip that processes the images for storage and
when it doesnt have a clear shot it can add black shadows where it didnt
get a clear enough view of what is being captured. Thanks for showing me!
What was the name of the Medicine Man buried there? Was it "Mad Bear"
Anderson? Very interesting lore about the cemetary too! Thanks again for
writing! :) ..."

I'm pretty sure it's not Mad Bear that is buried there. I think I know the name of the Medicine Man buried there. I forgot to tell this guy to enlarge the one picture in my original email, duh! Anyway, I don't want to give away my location and miss out on a ghost hunt. I want to either go with them or myself to try for some more pics and evps during the day.

nydigger

Reaction score
During the weeks leading up to Halloween is when they give nightly tours of the main cemetery and any other time they do them on the weekend. I gotta get my self down there one October for one of those

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp