Marylands third Glassworks The New Bremen Glassmanufactory .

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Hi Matt any luck in the 100 plus heat yesterday visiting the site?[:mad:][:D]Seriously if you do go in the coming weeks take some pictures please and I hope you do find some glass.The first glass works I described and show to the lower right has never been officially exhumed.You could try searching the where the creek bends ninty degees this was the 1776 glass works were founded by Conrad Foltz, and George and Balsar Kramer.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
No luck really. Drove by there and its all private and posted, not a big surprise for this area. No access to that "ball field" on google earth, it must be something else.

beaubrooks

Reaction score
My ancestor was Baltzer Kramer who was a glassblower in a couple of different states. Where would I find out info on him or his glassware?

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Hi Lu Ann I have some information regarding Baltzer. I will try and locate it over the weekend and early next week. I will email you through this website.

beaubrooks

Reaction score
Thanks for the information! Anything you may know about his life, or where he worked (Stiegal, New Bremen, and New Geneva) would be appreciated.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown