Bozo Pop - NDNR

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

wonkapete

Reaction score
Here's one of the coolest NDNR bottles I've picked up lately.

I've been craving one of these ever since seeing someone's Bozo collection on TV years ago! It'll go swell next to my Batman Cola! Gotta love the TV inspired sodas! Finally!

183-1.jpg

187.jpg

Oh, the year I was born! Cool!

185-2.jpg

fishnuts

Reaction score
I was going to post about getting this one, and found this existing post via...the internet. Amazing, but true. It was the only source that was actually about Bozo Pop.

So. What do we know about this beyond what we read off the bottles?
I had never heard of it. No one that has seen it, including several advance Arkansas bottle collectors has ever seen one.
It's obviously hard to find. As is information on it. My bottle has embossing that I don't notice on yours, so I'll shoot it later and post for all to see.

Had to have been done by the Coca Cola plant, as wern't they the only bottler in Arkadelphia by then? Or, if not, then who by 1972?
The Arkansas Bozo franchise was owned by Gary Weir, a weatherman for the local ABC affiliate in Little Rock, Channel 7.
He had the obligatory afternoon show then did the weather hours later.

mr2real

Reaction score
Any idea on a value for this Bozo Pop bottle? I've recently found a few. Thanks, Joe

mr2real

Reaction score
They are an exact of the bottle shown, the labels might be a tad sun-bleached. I haven't purchased them yet, I was actually wondering if they'd be worth the trouble of buying and reselling. I've scoured the internet and this is the only image and reference I can find. Must be pretty hard to come by.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi