FOHBC National show this weekend

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

appliedlips

Reaction score
Who all plans on attending? It should be a great show, look forward to seeing some of you there.

idigjars

Reaction score
Hi Doug! I'll be there. Are you bringing anything to sell? If you have any jars or colored Piso's to sell please let me see them. Best regards. Paul

georgeoj

Reaction score
I will be set up and am expecting a great show. The last national show that I set up at was the bicentenial show in St. Louis. George

idigjars

Reaction score
Hello, I believe that dealer setup starts at noon and early bird passes start at 1pm on Saturday. Best regards to all. Paul

appliedlips

Reaction score
Paul, I'll be bringing a few things but not much as I am sharing a table and haven't had time to prepare anything. No jars or Piso's however.. I look forward to seeing you, Bill, Nate and any others on here I have not met. We are leaving in the morning so we can get some dirt on us along the way.

grime5

Reaction score
ill be there.leaving around 6am. all you guys look me up. i will have a ford hat on and be hunting coke bottles. i have 2 tables rented and should have around 1000 bottles with me. everyone find me. later greg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum