old kellys cabin bitters

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

2muchstuff

Reaction score
anybody watching the bay? old kellys cabin [repo?] just was pulled, sure would have like the chance to have got that one.JUST looked all and i mean all to good, maybe repo maybe not.

Chuck1188

Reaction score
From what I could tell it was real.
It was also repaired in 2 different spots. Looked like somebody had melted chocolate to form the repair spots.
They also wanted $700 starting bid.
Not worth it if you ask me.

2muchstuff

Reaction score
not that one .the one was above it .oh i would have kissed a hairy lip mule with buck teeth, too have had a good shot at it , it had nice clean pontil with twist marks just enough slant ,sweet top and collar just too good, i was goin knock the cobb webs off the fun money for it .and yey i seen other one looks like it was repaired last night with toothpaste and shoe polish.

2muchstuff

Reaction score
got to fired up .but that mule could have full mustache and no teeth and i still would have french kissed it ,with my eyes open. have not been that passionate about a bottle in long time ,and i cant explain it .if i walk by cabin style bitters of any kind repo or not my knee turn to jelly and queezy stomach get hot flashes could be BOTTLE FEVER.just know i am gunna have nightmares all night .

appliedlips

Reaction score
I've never seen a pontil base on a Kelly's. I've not seen a repro either but a pontil would make me skeptical without seeing a picture.

2muchstuff

Reaction score
pontiled not correct word,sure it was three piece mold,but it had a bottom similiar to the one on the bay.man just all fired up havent been able to get out dig. for about two years just now starting to get it together ,by adding to the addiction

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown