New Australian Antique Bottle Forum

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dirranbandi

Reaction score
G'day

For those forum members who may not know, the Australian Antique Bottle Forum has a new home/website: http://www.ozbottleforum.com/

Lots of good discussions, networking and sharing of information not to mention some great Australian found bottles, including some from the USA.

Cheers,

Dirranbandi

crackpot

Reaction score
This site was developed this month and has many features unique to any bottle forums like a chat room, Gallery with slide show and many other modern features. Everyone is welcome to join. Many US bottles like Warners and other medicines are found in Australia so may be worth having a look !

http://www.ozbottleforum.com/

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I just got back from there, and I almost feel like I had been abducted for a while.. by creatures of much higher intelligence.. I saw their technology, I know what they are capable of! We must do something now before... before... ..who's hungry?? pizza??

crackpot

Reaction score
Of a higher intelligence? I am not so sure Cyberdigger. We moved there from the old site which was running 2003 IPB scripts and this happens to be the latest 2010. Which incidentally is the norm nowadays.
Having said that we are merely bottles collectors like you and the rest of the group and like to think of ourselves as being accommodating and obliging to guests.

John Foumakis

crackpot

Reaction score
If you come to Australia you are welcome to visit us. Just let me know and i will take time off work and show you around and even take you to an Italian restaurant for a pizza

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac