dug jars

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
hey everyone heres some interesting jars and jarish bottles, ive dug enjoy happy digging mike

Db86474.jpg

Attachments

• Db86474.jpg
    Db86474.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 80

madman

Reaction score
anyone no what the second bottle contained

Tr50220.jpg

Tony14

Reaction score
Nice jars madman. I actually just dug my first fruit jar today. It is a common one but I like it.
Got a guess at the age of the bottle second from the left in your second pic? It looks pretty old.

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
I've found frruit jars, but I have yet to dig one. Maybe today...

dollarbill

Reaction score
nice jars madman. so iam not the only one who hold on to all the diffrent kinds of jars.noticed you have a few nice embosed ones to thanks bill

Tony14

Reaction score
I just noticed the one in the second pic on the far right is from Wisconsin. Could I see a full picture of that one. It looks interesting.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi mike and bill, i keep the old jars also. most of mine are from 20s and 30s. not many are embossed, but they have nice designs. it might be what they call art deco? most do have a design patd. #. nice jars mike. rhona

madman

Reaction score
hey thanks for the replies you guys rule!! yes i agree fruit jars are cool, i save them, they are a great part of a collection , also tony 14 that bottle reads the sc jonhson co. racine wisconsin i think they make pledge now???? digger boy hope you dig up the motherload!! yo dolla bill yes i try to keep earlyer stuff thats not embossed, but ill look for the embossed stuff overall,my dump is right at the turn of the century so you never no what might pop up, hey rohna i no you like jars and masons you have a nice collection!! im waiting to see all those sodas and beers cleaned up thanks an happy digging madman!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi