Simple personality test

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
2 questions:

1. When you pass a police speed trap set up to catch oncoming traffic, do you try to warn the unwitting incoming or do you wish your fellow drivers-in-the-way a 'happy ticket, sucker!' ??

2. Have you ever made an evening meal out of a bag of potato chips and a jar of ranch dip??

peejrey

Reaction score
1) I can't drive yet but yes[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]
2) Yes[;)]

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Chuck. I am very afraid but I will answer you questions.

1. I will try to warn oncoming traffic if it is practical. The other day I passed on in the daytime, going uphill, with a high divider between. I didn't think that I could effectively warn traffic and just drove on.

2. I try not to do this but I definately have.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Question 1:......It depends on who is driving the on coming car Chuck.If it is a hot looking woman between 18 and 50 she will be warned with my high beams on and off a quite a few times.If it is someones Grandmother or Grandfather I will warn them also just twice,If it is a service vechicle I will warn them just once.If it is a tractor trailer its a crap shoot Oh well,If it is a punky kid in a crappy Honda wannabe muscle car with primered ground effects, a stupid airplane wing,Lowered to a cock roaches b__ls with a flowmaster muffler that makes the car sound like a bumble bee on steriods,No warning whatsoever infact I would hold up a sign to P__S him off saying by a real car you LOSER lets see how fast you can go.You could say I am selective in regaurds to this matter.

Question 2:.......No I have not. Did you forget to go shopping one of these past weeks?

cyberdigger

Reaction score
No, I just can't stop eating this stuff.. it iss toooooo yummmmmmmy!!!!

epackage

Reaction score
Answer to question #1.....Blue
Answer to question #2.....Tuesday

Jim

BillinMo

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell
If it is a punky kid in a crappy Honda wannabe muscle car with primered ground effects, a stupid airplane wing,Lowered to a cock roaches b__ls with a flowmaster muffler that makes the car sound like a bumble bee on steriods,No warning whatsoever infact I would hold up a sign to P__S him off saying by a real car you LOSER lets see how fast you can go.You could say I am selective in regaurds to this matter.

Hahahaha!!! Steve, you crack me up.

Okay, answer to #1 - depends. If it's possible to do so, sure. If the speed trap is so obvious you'd have to be either too stupid or too drunk/high to notice and slow down, then you get what you deserve.

#2, um, probably once or twice. It helps if there's a game on TV... it makes junk food go down so much faster and easier.

logueb

Reaction score
#1. Yeah, I generally warn them. Unless it's one of them jacked-up hoopy-mobiles.
#2. Yeah, with or without the chips. Lunch today was a tube of saltine crackers. Man, I wish I had some of Lobey's stinky cheese to go on them.[:D][:D][:D]

RedGinger

Reaction score
Question 1: I have on occasion, but I know I could get a ticket myself, so I am cautious about that. Some people go 70 on this country road and there are lots of animal crossings and stuff. They should get a ticket or warning. It was easier in places I lived with moose. There, you could be flashing your lights as a moose warning as well as for a speed trap. I always flash my lights at oncoming cars if there are deer or other wildlife crossing the road.

Question 2: I've done that. Hasn't everyone? Sometimes, I will have some pretzels, spicy cheese with dijon mustard and call it a night. I've done that with tomato sandwiches a few times this summer. Great minds think alike, Lobes. I love that Con Queso heated up with tortilla chips. Fritos brand is not very good. Tostitos makes the best imo.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
#1 : Probably not. You never know what people are going to interpret your "signaling" as...and will probably think your an a**hole anyway.

#2: If I haven't I have done something similar with corn tortilla chips and salsa.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eloc1