Washington State

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

stormysouth

Reaction score
Washingtonstate,

I wish I was closer it would be a pleasure to dig with ya. Indiana is just a mile or two too far to commute for a day of digging. Take care.

Lisa

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Washington State...

Hey Kenny...

Keep your chin up, there must be someone to dig with or dive with out there...If I was out there, I'd hook up with you. Maybe you could do some traveling as well?[;)]

Wayne

Dive4bottles

Reaction score
Yeah, me! I sent you an e-mail, hope to hear back if you haven't totally given up. Look on the bright side - if there aren't many diggers up here, that's more treasure for us!

700123AD409540BFA77BCD847CED9BF0.jpg

Attachments

• 700123AD409540BFA77BCD847CED9BF0.jpg
    700123AD409540BFA77BCD847CED9BF0.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 106

washingtonstatedigger

Reaction score
Hey there!
Can you resend the email. I must of accidently deleted it! I get a buch of junk mail from a yahoo bottle digging group. So I have been mass deleting. Also you can try to contact CJCrystalmines, I have been digging with her a few times. She is real good people!
Hope to hear from you soon!

Reaction score
hey there!!! i am so excited I found your post!!!! I live in Washington state and due to my childrens finds in our back yard I am very interested in digging. I have NO experiance in the hobby so far but would love to learn. I have to warn you my children are also very interested in digging and want to par take also. How shoudld we get in touch to see if we want to join up? I look forward to hearing from you soon, I hope you have not lost interest in looking for a digging buddy or buddies! I think that gettign my kids involved is a great way to have them in a "safe" activity and off the streets. We are very into everything outdoors and go to the beaches all the time shell digging.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marenjch