So, what is your Personality Type?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
They're all yesno Q's, no grey area.
I don't have a cel phone so whether yard sale, digging or fleas, etc. I'm not answering.
A digging party I'd jump at but a crowd of people I don't know for the sake of being there? Couldn't care a less (sometimes), I have gone to first night.
List list would go on if I could remember them all

Mass Murderer Matt, has a nice ring to it. I guess that's what you've been doing all there years. Luring us in with you eye candy bottles hoping to claim a human trophy for your "other shelf".

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: bostaurus

It will be interesting to see if you see any trends as far as collecting goes.

Growing up, my mother dabbled in Astrology,...enough for me to see that it had some accuracy,...I tried a similar experiment a couple years back, except by sign, to see if there was a trend....here on the forum,....at that time, there seemed to be alot of "Leo's"...collecting antique bottles.[:)]

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
ORIGINAL: cowseatmaize

Mass Murderer Matt, has a nice ring to it. I guess that's what you've been doing all there years. Luring us in with you eye candy bottles hoping to claim a human trophy for your "other shelf".

"It puts the bottle in the basket,....It does what it's told"[:D]

RedGinger

Reaction score
I am INFJ (intuition, feeling, judgement), if I remember correctly. My result was "The Counselor" type. I'll take this test again later. My eyes are trying to adjust to a new glasses prescription.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I took this test in the mid '80's, when I was a teenager.. I was INTJ then.. I was curious to see if that had changed.. nope! Once an INTJ, always an INTJ, I guess! Thanks Plummy!! [:)]

BillinMo

Reaction score
RG - Maybe there really is something to this theory. I'm an INFJ, too. Supposedly that's less than 1% of the population, but maybe it's a greater percentage among collectors.

RedGinger

Reaction score
BillinMo, did you ever consider a career in writing or counseling? I forget what all the letters stand for. Can someone tell us?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado